Last modified: June 22, 2023
Please read – how our Products (which include our Website) are intended to be used.
We make no claims or representations in relation to the emotional, health or commercial benefits of using our Products and the information provided on the Website is no substitute for professional medical or psychiatric advice where applicable. If you are concerned about health or mental well-being issues you are advised to consult your doctor. In particular:
- Our Products are provided for information and entertainment purposes only and not for medical or psychological assessment purposes, and for your own personal use (and not e.g. to screen or assess others) and for no other purpose.
- Our Products do not provide medical advice.
- Our Products should not be regarded as or relied upon as being a comprehensive or accurate opinion or assessment concerning your psychological well-being and personality. We just do not know enough about you to guarantee that. Where you have any concerns arising out of your use of our Products you should seek appropriate professional advice.
- Any decisions that you make once you have used or read the content of our Products are for you alone and we will not be liable for the consequences of any such decisions.
- Our Products are for personal use only and are not intended for use in any business, educational, employment or recruitment context.
You must be over the age of 13 years (or above the relevant age of consent in your country) to use the Website and Products.
If you object to any change you have the right to cancel your use of the Website.
(2) Personality Test
(3) License to Use Website/Products
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors, own the intellectual property rights in the Website and material on the Website, including all Products, including but not limited to copyright and associated moral rights, trade marks, get-up, and unregistered rights, goodwill, know-how, software, database rights, and all other intellectual property rights. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are exclusively reserved. Where the Products feature the intellectual property of third parties which we do not own this is clearly stated.
Without prior consent from us you must not:
- reproduce, translate or reverse engineer material from this Website (including republication on another Website or other reproduction or communication of our Products without consent);
- sell, rent or sub-license material or Products from the Website;
- communicate any material from the Website or Products to the public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our Website or Products for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the Website or Products;
- redistribute material from this Website or Products except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution; or
- reproduce any intellectual property rights of third parties on our Website without the consent of those parties.
To the extent any of the restrictions or other terms in this clause 3 limit your express rights under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 (as amended) (CDPA) in relation to fair dealing or other permitted uses of a copyright work then such restriction or term will not be enforceable if and to the extent the CDPA expressly states that such a restriction or term is unenforceable.
(4) Acceptable Use
You must not use the Website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the Website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use the Website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including, without limitation, scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to the Website without our express written consent. You must not infringe the rights in any Products that are sold through the Website.
You must not use the Website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use the Website for any purposes related to marketing, excluding Product reviews, without our express written consent.
You must not use the Website or Products for any business-related assessments, including, but not limited to, pre-employment tests or employee evaluation.
(5) Notice and Takedown
We will make all reasonable efforts to identify and remove content that is defamatory or infringing on intellectual property rights when notified but cannot be responsible where you have failed to provide the relevant information.
In the event that you believe that any content on the Website is defamatory or infringing on intellectual property right you should notify us in writing by email to [email protected] including the following:
- Your full name and contact details, including postal address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- The exact URL at which the defamatory or infringing content appears;
- The content that you believe is defamatory or infringing on intellectual property rights;
- The reasons that you believe the content is defamatory or infringing on intellectual property rights;
- A statement confirming that you are authorized to act on behalf of the claimant or rights holders; and
- A signed declaration of truth in respect of the information in the notice.
Any statement made under this clause 5 may be used in court proceedings.
(6) Unsolicited Idea Submissions
We do not accept or consider unsolicited ideas, including but not limited to creative proposals, ideas for new, enhanced or improved products, technologies or services, marketing campaigns, promotions, processes, materials, artwork, plans, strategies, theories or product names. Please do not submit any unsolicited ideas, articles, original creative artwork, suggestions or other works in any form to us.
The sole purpose of this section is to simply avoid potential disputes when our products, website content or business strategies might seem similar to unsolicited ideas submitted to us. If, despite our request that you not send us any ideas or suggestions, you still choose to submit them, then regardless of what your letter, comment, e-mail or any other form of communication says, you agree and understand that the following terms will apply to your submissions:
- your submissions will automatically become our sole property, without any compensation to you, and we will have no obligation of any kind to you or anyone else with respect to your submissions;
- we will be free to use or redistribute the submissions in any way and for any purpose, including but not limited to developing, acquiring or advertising products or services competitive with those mentioned by you;
- there will be no obligation for us to review your submissions or develop your ideas;
- no confidential relationship or obligation of secrecy will be created between you and us by your submission and its consideration by us – everything you submit shall be deemed to be non-confidential and non-proprietary. We shall be free to use any information you submit on an unrestricted basis, whether or not we were working on similar ideas, products or technology prior to receiving your submission.
We do welcome your feedback – if you want to send it to us, please e-mail us at [email protected]. However, please do not include any ideas that this policy will not permit us to accept or consider.
(7) Limited Assurances/Warranties
We do not make or give any assurance as to the completeness or accuracy of the information published on this Website or in any of the Products that we may sell to you nor do we commit to ensuring that the Website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date. The Website is provided on an ‘as is’ basis and we reserve the right to suspend the Website and our provision of any services at any time without notice.
Nothing in this Website or our Products should be construed as medical, psychological, recruitment, business, or any other advice. All materials and Products are for informational purposes only.
Where the Website contains links to third party websites we make no representation in relation to the content contained on third party websites and you agree to use these websites at your own risk. We will not form part of any agreement or contract with any third party website you visit through our website.
(8) Limitations and Exclusions of Liability
We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to industrial action, labor shortage, failure of our suppliers, natural disaster, transport disruption or failure, legislative or governmental intervention, or any other cause beyond our reasonable control (“Force Majeure”).
Our Products are not intended for and are not supplied for business use and you use our Products in any business, employment or recruitment context at your own risk. In particular, to the extent that you use our Products for business use we will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill. We will not be liable for any commercial or human resources decisions made in connection with the use of our Products nor will we be liable for any liability in relation to employment disputes including but not limited to wrongful and unfair dismissal. We provide information and materials relating to personality types. This information cannot provide (and is not intended to provide) comprehensive coverage of the relevant issues. Our content should always be used in conjunction with other information, advice and training.
You should ensure that any decisions made or implemented by you after viewing our content or materials are made taking into account other factors (apart from the information we provide) of which you and your advisers should be aware including medical advice and you should ensure that you have consulted relevant professionals.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any emotional or mental distress or other harm in connection with using our Products except to the extent that such damage is caused by our negligence.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software (but this does not affect your statutory rights).
We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or damage which is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process.
Any decisions made or actions taken by you on the basis of information provided on or via the Website are at your sole discretion and risk. You should obtain professional advice where necessary.
The content published on the Website will include views and opinions submitted by users. We do not endorse any views or opinions made by the users of the Website.
In the event that you have a dispute with any other user arising from their use of the Website, you agree to pursue such claim or action independently of us, and you release us from all claims, liability and damages arising from any such dispute.
In the event that (notwithstanding the disclaimers and exclusions of liability in these terms) we have any liability to you under or in relation to these terms and/or your use of the Website and/or any Products then our liability shall in any calendar year be limited in aggregate for all claims to the amount paid by you under these terms in that year, to the fullest extent such a limitation is permitted by law.
If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue in force. Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
(14) Exclusion of Third Party Rights
Nobody else has any rights under this contract. This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms. Neither of us will need to get the agreement of any other person in order to end the contract or make any changes to these terms.
(15) Entire Agreement
(16) Delay in Enforcing this Contract
Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date. For example, if you miss a payment and we do not chase you but we continue to provide the Products, we can still require you to make the payment at a later date.
(17) Law and Legal Proceedings
These terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Products in the English courts. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Products in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Products in either the Northern Irish or the English courts. If you live outside the UK then we both agree to only take legal action against each other in the English courts (subject to any consumer protections that apply to you in your country and which these terms are prohibited from overriding). We may however protect our intellectual property rights (IPR) in any country.
(18) Our Details
The full name of our company is NERIS Analytics Limited.
We are registered in England and Wales under Companies House registration number 8646330.
Our registered address and place of business is Nine Hills Road, Cambridge, CB2 1GE, United Kingdom.
Our VAT number is GB205808813.
If you have any concerns or complaints you can contact us by email at [email protected].
(19) Alternative Dispute Resolution
Alternative dispute resolution (ADR) is a process where an independent body considers the facts of a dispute and seeks to resolve it, without you having to go to court. If you are not happy with how we have handled any complaint and we have exhausted our internal complaint handling procedure, then we will tell you that we cannot settle the complaint, what our approach to ADR is and which ADR entity we suggest should you wish to use ADR.